Road Patch 202
Premixed Asphalt Base Patching Material aka Pot-hole Patch
What else makes our pothole patch different?
- No primer needed. Ready to use, no heating or mixing
- Viscosity adjusted relative to climate
- Product does NOT get stuck to the bag
- Each Bag is 100% recyclable
- Adhere to wet surfaces
- Pliable and easy to use
- We use the finest raw materials
- Up to 3 years of shelf life
- Can be applied from -20 below zero up to 140F
- Protect our raw materials from start to finish
- MIPCO has been producing High Performance Pothole Patch for over 20 years
Roadways, Parking Lots
Garages, Sidewalks, Driveways
Use: Repairing potholes in roadways, parking lots, garages, sidewalks, driveways, railway crossings and bridge decks!
- First sweep out all standing water and loose debris from the hole
- Apply ROAD PATCH as it comes from the drum.
- Tamp it in place or roll it in with a car.
That's all there is to it! Actually, the more traffic runs over the ROAD PATCH, the tougher it becomes!
SET TIME: Immediate.
PACKAGING: Road patch is available in 50 lb bags/50 lb pails - 62 lbs/55 gal - drum 750 lbs.
COVERAGE: Each 50 lb bag will cover approximately 6 sq ft.
Road Patch FACT:
The more traffic that runs over the applied patch, it strengthens!
PROUDLY MANUFACTURED IN U.S.A. SINCE 1945