U.S.D.A APPROVED HEAVY DUTY EPOXY RESURFACER
Pox-A-Crete is a 100% solids epoxy, USDA approved epoxy floor repair and resurfacer. It combines high strength liquid resins and rock- hard aggregates and is strong enough to withstand brutal steel wheel traffic without harm even at feather edges. Pox-A-Crete is a resin rich system that soaks into the pores of the concrete to bond permanently despite grinding abrasion and harsh impact. Its unique resin base is highly resistant to common industrial chemicals.
Pox-A-Crete out lasts concrete by 6 times! This USDA approved floor patch/resurfacer was designed to be very easy
Use: Resurface damaged and eroded concrete floors subject to heavy lift truck & steel wheel traffic. POX-A-CRETE is U.S.D.A. approved!
Procedure: Just mix the resin, hardener & aggregate and then trowel onto the properly prepared floor.
SET TIME: Pot life is 20 minutes. Repairs can be opened to traffic after an over-night cure at 70°F.
Colors: Gray, Red, and Natural Tan.
PACKAGING: Each unit is packaged in a 5 gallon pail containing pre-measured amounts of resin, hardener and aggregate.
COVERAGE: Each unit will cover 50sq ft. @ 1/8"
Sewage Treament Facilities
What Makes Pox-a-Crete Stand Out?
- USDA approved epoxy floor repair – safe around food products!
- 100% solids epoxy formula
- Outlasts concrete by 6 times!
- Meet safety standards for your floors
- Zero VOC – Zero HAPS --Environmentally friendly!
- Low Odor
- Creates a smooth, attractive, easily-cleaned surface
- Holds tight at feather edges
- Will hold up to steel wheel traffic and can withstand industrial usage
- No Peeling or Cracking Over Time!
- Keep your floors up to code with a permanent solution
- We will send a FREE SAMPLE to guarantee satisfaction
- Competitive pricing guaranteed
|Compressive Strength||16,000 psi|
|Flexural Strength||10,000 psi|
|Tensile Strength||8,300 psi|
|Shelf Life||1 year|
|Pot Life||1/2 hour|
|Initial Set Time||8 - 10 hours|
|Open to Traffic||12 - 24 hours|