Epoxy Floor Patch for Cold Storage Areas
in the Food Rrocessing Industry
Cooler Crete 145 - Cold Storage Floor Patch
USDA Approved Floor Patch for Room Temperatures Between 20°F to 40°F
Cooler Crete is a USDA approved 100% solids epoxy floor patch and resurfacer that was designed specifically for cold storage areas in the food processing industry. It has the ability to set quickly in cold processing where the temperature is as low as 20°F! Cooler Crete can be used to patch and completely resurface worn and eroded concrete. Use it to patch cracks and holes without elevating the temperature! With Cooler Crete all repairs are permanent. It bonds like glue without a primer to all cold concrete and tile surfaces. Use it in warm rooms for a fast-setting patch.
Use: Patch and resurface floors specifically for cold storage areas in the food processing industry.
Procedure: The floor must be clean and dry! Mix the resin, hardener and aggregate and trowel onto the floor.
SET TIME: Pot life is 20 minutes. Allow an overnight cure before back to normal operation.
Colors: Gray, Red, Black, and Natural Tan.
PACKAGING: Each unit is packaged in a 5 gallon pail containing pre-measured amounts of resin, hardener and aggregate.
COVERAGE: Each unit will cover 50 sq ft. @ 1/8"
SDS sheets are current as of April 6, 2021.
Floor Patch for::
Coolers and Cold Storage Areas
What Makes Cooler Crete Stand Out?
- USDA approved epoxy floor repair – safe around food products!
- 100% solids epoxy formula
- Walk in Freezer Floor repair
- Meet safety standards for your floors
- Zero VOC – Zero HAPS --Environmentally friendly!
- Low Odor
- Creates a smooth, attractive, easily-cleaned surface
- Holds tight at feather edges
- Will hold up to steel wheel traffic and can withstand industrial usage
- No Peeling or Cracking Over Time!
- Keep your floors up to code with a permanent solution
- We will send a FREE SAMPLE to guarantee satisfaction
- Competitive pricing guaranteed
|Flexural Strength||10,350 psi|
|Compressive Strength||13,000 psi|
|Tensile Strength||6,030 psi|
|Drying Time||Overnight at 30°F|
|Pot Life @ 30°F||20 min|
|Coverage||50 sq ft @ 1/8"|
|Colors||Natural Tan, Gray, Red|