Epoxy Floor Patch/Resurfacer for Walk In Freezers
Arctic Crete 144 - Freezer Floor Patch
U.S.D.A APPROVED FREEZER FLOOR PATCH THAT SETS IN 2 HOURS
Arctic Crete is a special fast-setting 100% solids epoxy, USDA approved epoxy floor patch/resurfacer created specifically for repairing floors in freezing temperatures. Such as those found in walk in freezers.
Arctic Crete will dry for normal traffic in 2 hours at sub-zero temperatures down to -20°F! It bonds like glue to all properly prepared floors and can be used to patch thinly spalled areas as well as deep ruts and holes. It will also hold a feather edge even under heavy traffic. Ideal for freezer floor repair, walk in freezer floor repair, cold storage floor repair and more!
Use: Patch holes or resurface freezer floors without turning off your refrigeration equipment. USDA approved product.
Procedure: Mix the resin. Hardener & aggregate and trowel onto the properly prepared floor.
SET TIME: Pot life is 5 minutes. Open to traffic at 2 hours @ -20°F.
Colors: Natural Resin only
PACKAGING: Each unit is packaged in a 2 gallon pail containing pre-measured amounts of resin, hardener and aggregate.
COVERAGE: Each unit will cover 15 sq ft. @ 1/8"
SDS sheets are current as of April 6, 2021.
Floor Patch and Resurfacer for::
What Makes Arctic Crete Stand Out?
- USDA approved floor repair – safe around food
- 100% solids epoxy formula
- Zero VOC – Zero HAPS --Environmentally friendly!
- Low Odor
- Can be applied in temps down to -20°f
- 2-hour dry time! No need to shut-down operations!
- 5 Minute Pot-Life
- Ideal for cold storage, walk in freezers/coolers, etc.
- No Peeling or Cracking Over Time!
- Keep your floors up to code with a permanent solution
- Will hold up to steel wheel traffic and can withstand industrial usage
- We will send a FREE SAMPLE to guarantee satisfaction
- Competitive pricing guaranteed